georgia practical

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm94

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
what should I expect?? are the compounding prescriptions straight forward?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking it this thursday. Don't know what to expect. Is it similar to the NY compounding exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
After being out of school for 11 years and coming from another state. My thoughts are......It's geared toward new grads. Know simple calculations, you stress about the fancy stuff and forget to just review the basics. The interview is simply "luck of the draw" No need to stress about it bc it comes down to the person that you get.

Can someone please explain how to register for the Practical exam? I haven't registered for the MPJE are naplex yet and I'm not sure whether I need to do that before I'll be allowed to register for the Practical. And where do we find registration deadlines?

Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile

I know they said 4-6 weeks (and realistically 2-3 weeks), but seeing if anyone has started seeing Georgia Practical August 3rd, 2017 scores trickling in? I'm incredibly worried about E&O.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm also very worried about the E&O. The compounding and patient profile parts were a breeze...the E&O was pretty tricky.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. I'm checking every hour, lol. Post when you get your results just so we can all know. I was number 0248

Looks like in the past, people are getting checklist updates anywhere from 12-16 days. This is just from my research on these boards.

I think the test coordinator said 4-6 weeks, but realistically 2-3 weeks. Today marks 14 days, and I can't remember being more stressed to get results.

Looks like in the past, people are getting checklist updates anywhere from 12-16 days. This is just from my research on these boards.

I think the test coordinator said 4-6 weeks, but realistically 2-3 weeks. Today marks 14 days, and I can't remember being more stressed to get results.
Yea I will be checking daily then

Is there seriously no update to anyone's yet?? I don't understand how it takes them 15 days to grade a freaking scantron!

In the past, people were saying it had to do with what number you had. Here's to hoping!

Also with such a low number, I assume you were in the morning session?

In the past, people were saying it had to do with what number you had. Here's to hoping!

Also with such a low number, I assume you were in the morning session?

Yes I was, I registered really early because my application was complete before the June test (like mid-to-late may everything else was checked) but I was out of town so I had to reschedule. Maybe that put me in the front of the line for everything in the August one? Who knows

My checklist says "Passed Practical Exam ... ... Completed"
I was asking because I read somewhere only people that failed get a letter. I have friends that passed and their exam pass letter said N/A not completed. It don't think they would mark the practical examination score as completed if we didn't pass it but now I am not sure because of the letter.

I was thinking, are any of ya'll reciprocating? I am; maybe the two processes are different. I have nothing that says anything about an "exam pass letter."

All I have is a checklist that has "Passed Practical Exam ... ... Completed"

I was thinking, are any of ya'll reciprocating? I am; maybe the two processes are different. I have nothing that says anything about an "exam pass letter."

All I have is a checklist that has "Passed Practical Exam ... ... Completed"
I am not reciprocating, and I haven't taken the MPJE or NAPLEX so I can't check for my license yet. I'll just have to wait for the letter, i guess.

Anybody that took the exam August 3rd, 2017 also has completed instead of not applicable in their exam pass letter???

Hello, I took the GA practical on August 3rd 2017 and my checklist has now updated to:
Practical Examination Score: Completed
Exam Pass Letter: Not Applicable

What does this mean?

Thank you!

I don't even know anymore. I don't have any "Exam Pass Letter" space on my checklist. Maybe because I'm reciprocating.

Hello, I took the GA practical on August 3rd 2017 and my checklist has now updated to:
Practical Examination Score: Completed
Exam Pass Letter: Not Applicable

What does this mean?

Thank you!
I am pretty sure that means you passed. Congrats! Completed means you satisfied that requirement according to Itovia's letter. All the other people I have spoken to also have not applicable in their exam pass letter. I have completed under my exam pass letter which I don't know if it means I didn't pass. If you hear anything else, let me know please!

I don't even know anymore. I don't have any "Exam Pass Letter" space on my checklist. Maybe because I'm reciprocating.
Yes, your checklist is different because you are reciprocating. You only need the completed on the passed practical examination line.