Georgia School of Orthodontics Accepting Applications for Class of 2023 until July 3rd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orthoguy413

Reaction score
Docs,

Hope this message finds you all doing well!

I recently found out that the Georgia School of Orthodontics is accepting applications for it's Class of 2023 until July 3rd, 2020. So if anyone is still interested in applying, this looks like a great opportunity! See the link below.

Just thought I'd share!

Members don't see this ad.

DAMN! Its 100k a year dude, how is that good news?

Reactions: 1 users
DAMN! Its 100k a year dude, how is that good news?
Probably not a coincidence that it’s 100K and they chose/ had to extend the 2020 app cycle. I mean that would come out to like $400K of debt on top of dental school.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Docs,

Hope this message finds you all doing well!

I recently found out that the Georgia School of Orthodontics is accepting applications for it's Class of 2023 until July 3rd, 2020. So if anyone is still interested in applying, this looks like a great opportunity! See the link below.

Just thought I'd share!
Were they not able to fill all their post-match spots?
Or did some people drop out?

In the words of Loki "you must be truly desperate" to go to this school.
The website url is a joke

Lmao this program should be ashamed of itself, quite honestly.

Lmao this program should be ashamed of itself, quite honestly.
Well, they ARE an accredited CODA program

But it looks like they offer an online fellowship program for just $25,000

Tuition for international students $157,500 + $15,750 in fees, who wants to open a program with me?

Tuition for international students $157,500 + $15,750 in fees, who wants to open a program with me?
I'm down. We can even charge a little bit extra to get the future legal defense fund running so we can still cash out.

I'm sure you will still get applicants because most ortho programs in the USA don't take international applicants