GET MEDICAL SCHOOL ADMISSIONS HELP TODAY!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

admissionshelptoday

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey There! LOOKING FOR HELP WITH YOUR MEDICAL SCHOOL ADMISSIONS PROCESS?

- I attend a top 10 medical school in the U.S.
- I have a BA and Masters from top universities.
- Research experiences at NIH & CDC

I share just a few things on my resume to inform you that I have had 15 years of experience succeeding in the most rigorous application processes that exist.

The key to successful application processes is to first know what an admissions officer is looking for in YOU (that’s key). Many people use cookie cutter algorithms to navigate application processes and often end up disappointed. 15 years ago, I figured out my algorithm and with each application process, I execute it. This is not to say that I have never come up short. Nothing in life is guaranteed. However, you have already lost, if you don’t know how to work the system to your favor. And that is how I can help you.

- I can work closely with you to create your algorithm and work with you in executing it.

- This includes full assessment of where you stand on every aspect of the application process

- Advice on steps for improving and filling gaps in your application

- Personal statement help (DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE. I completed ~35 drafts for my med school personal statement. There are people who have practically written their way into medical school and other programs)

- Application help-including secondary apps, interview prep and decorum, and school selection!

Cost is reasonable. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are ready for your FREE ASSESSMENT. Since I am still in school, my time is limited and as such, I chose to only work with a couple of people. This is because I believe each person needs individualized attention. I take pride in seeing people I work with succeed. I respond on a first come, first serve basis.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: