*GET PERSONAL STATEMENT EDITING FOR MED SCHOOL and RESIDENCY, by an MD!!*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soon2BDoc19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a (somewhat non-traditional) current MD (2nd year Family Medicine Resident in Los Angeles, California).
Over the last few years, I have reviewed and revised (A LOT of) personal statements and applications/CVs for individuals applying for college, grad school, medical school (AMCAS) and residency (NRMP/ERAS). I've also provided assistance with secondary essays and with interview preparation. (Interview prep is my favorite!) I've helped several people get accepted into medical schools, and matched into residency (This year, i even helped an IMG match with only 2 residency interviews.. I also love helping non-traditional and repeat applicants)!
I'm coming to you today to offer my services for those applying to any kind of school (especially medical school or residency). If interested, just shoot me a text (no calls) or reply to this post and we can discuss further! Have a happy application cycle!
(214)868-4553.

My credentials:
University of Texas (Bachelor's Degree in Biology; Minor - Spanish; Minor - Business)
Tulane University (Master's Degree in Public Health)
Univ of Texas School of Medicine, San Antonio - MD degree
Current 2nd year family medicine resident - Los Angeles, CA

Services offered:
**Interview preparation**
*Personal statements
*Statements of interest/intent
*CV/resumes
*Services for FMG/IMG (foreign and international medical graduates)
*Grad school essays
*Cover letters
*Reference/referral/recommendation letters
*College application essays
*Application essays
*Secondary essays
*Supplemental essays
*Fellowship letters
*Scholarship applications/essays
*Biographical sketch editing

I guarantee a quick turn-around time!

Members don't see this ad.