Get the easy A the easy Way!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SideDoorAdmissions

Admissions Expert
Vendor
Reaction score
Are you tired of going to classes, studying, and working hard? Do you just want to party and enjoy life? Do your parents insist you go to college and study to be a doctor, having no idea what it takes to get there?

Side Door Admissions can help. We can coordinate with your parents and several prestigious medical schools around the country to get you those coveted spots - without having to go through all the hoops. Visit us to see how. Athletic skills, although preferred, are not required.

https://www.sidedooradmissions.com

Follow us on instagram.

“You’re going to be in debt for $325,000 anyhow - what’s another $175,000 to guarantee your success?”

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 13 users
This has to be an april fools joke, right?

It’s not. You can get private unsecured loans to cover the cost. I did it and would recommend.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The website is pretty funny.
Not every student is right for our service and we want to be transparent - your money is what’s most important in higher education. So, just like at AMCAS and AACOMAS, the first step in our process is verification of parental income.
They even have social media, lol

Reactions: 1 users
OMG like this sounds amazing. I'm def interested!

Reactions: 18 users
Highly recommend this service! Got me into USC School of Medicine for Fall 2019 with a 1.9 GPA and 487 MCAT, zero volunteering. I probably won't have much time for school though, so I'll probably use this service again when I apply for residency!

Reactions: 11 users
This is really appalling an April Fool's joke of this nature, especially with the recent "pay to get in" admissions scandal. While we make fun here of this scandal, this has very serious consequences for premedical students. The recent changes by AAMC to limit sharing of admissions information across schools (ie discontinuing of acceptance reports) was due to potential anti-competitive investigations by the Federal DOE. After years of arguing between the schools on financial aid info release, this undergrad admissions scandal causing questions on how scholarship and financial aid are considered prior to admission. The AAMC lawyers are essentially forcing a new regulation that will require schools to wait until AFTER final acceptance (ie April 30) to announce ANY financial aid, scholarship awards, etc. That's right, acceptees will have to make decisions on where to attend with financial aid info. Part of this is being driven by the several schools beginning to offer "free" tuition, which itself is being scrutinized by the DOE and DOJ. Underlying all this is the 1970-1980s when it was a fairly common occurrence for schools to get large "donations" in return for acceptance of an applicant. Several schools and individuals have already received subpoenas by a joint DOE/DOJ task force; the Federal Admissions Reform Committee (Education). This may task force may actually start interviewing current acceptees and students to hear about scholarship offers and any leveraging was done. So if you get a subpoena from FARCE, get a lawyer.
Almost had me there... :D

Reactions: 1 users
This is really appalling an April Fool's joke of this nature, especially with the recent "pay to get in" admissions scandal. While we make fun here of this scandal, this has very serious consequences for premedical students. The recent changes by AAMC to limit sharing of admissions information across schools (ie discontinuing of acceptance reports) was due to potential anti-competitive investigations by the Federal DOE. After years of arguing between the schools on financial aid info release, this undergrad admissions scandal causing questions on how scholarship and financial aid are considered prior to admission. The AAMC lawyers are essentially forcing a new regulation that will require schools to wait until AFTER final acceptance (ie April 30) to announce ANY financial aid, scholarship awards, etc. That's right, acceptees will have to make decisions on where to attend with financial aid info. Part of this is being driven by the several schools beginning to offer "free" tuition, which itself is being scrutinized by the DOE and DOJ. Underlying all this is the 1970-1980s when it was a fairly common occurrence for schools to get large "donations" in return for acceptance of an applicant. Several schools and individuals have already received subpoenas by a joint DOE/DOJ task force; the Federal Admissions Reform Committee (Education). This may task force may actually start interviewing current acceptees and students to hear about scholarship offers and any leveraging was done. So if you get a subpoena from FARCE, get a lawyer.

Solid.

Reactions: 1 user
Omg they created a service that let's us drop out of school, party, and still become doctors???

Reactions: 1 user
For those who are graduate students whose thesis advisors refuse to allow your wiki-sourced dissertation to go in front of the full committee to be defended ... we have a specialized programs that can help facilitate discussion between your thesis advisor, division chair as well as dean of the graduate school, to ensure you get a fair opportunity to defend your hard work.

For premium package members, we can send in a tenure faculty member (from a school of your choice) to defend in your place

For our executive package members, a tenured faculty member will help you with your thesis and ensure all necessary data and citations are done properly before you present your completed project in front of the committee ... attendance is not required.

Reactions: 2 users
Highly recommend this service! Got me into USC School of Medicine for Fall 2019 with a 1.9 GPA and 487 MCAT, zero volunteering. I probably won't have much time for school though, so I'll probably use this service again when I apply for residency!

Nah the real Olivia Jade would have had someone take the MCAT for her and get a 515+.