Get to know each other

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Terrell Owens? He is a pain in the ass, and he's on TV constantly here now because he plays for the idiot Cowboys. I think he led the league in dropped passes last year too.

no doubt he is a pain in the ass, and i wouldlnt want to coach him or deal w/ his ****. but as a fan, and nothing else, i'd love to have him on my side of the ball.

Members don't see this ad.

My early Superbowl prediction:

Eagles Vs. Chargers

you're now ready for Vegas.;)

My early Superbowl prediction:

Eagles Vs. Chargers

you're now ready for Vegas.;)

why would you ever pick the chargers. every single year they choke. with out fail. every year. same with the cowgirls.

Members don't see this ad :)
why would you ever pick the chargers. every single year they choke. with out fail. every year. same with the cowgirls.
Last year, if it wasn't for injuries to LT, Gates and Rivers, I believe they could have beaten the cheaters in the AFC championship game. As for the Cowboys, I didn't pick them. I picked the Eagles. The Cowboys are a disaster waiting to happen with TO, pacman and tank johnson.

There are a lot of strip clubs in Dallas for pac man to kill people at.

Posted via Mobile Device

Personally, I believe if you're good at stuffing the middle and stopping the run, you should be ABLE to house a small country's arsenal of assault weapons in your mansion. But that's just me.

I'm Katatonic, I mostly just browse the Pre-Allo, Pre-Osteo, and Pathology forums. I plan on applying next summer to both MD and DO schools if everything goes according to plan. I'm in the rainy Northwest and never want to leave haha, it's great up here.

Very cool, Nice to meet you Katatonic. Are you looking into Pathology, then? What is it that you want to do in Pathology? I've always been intrigued by Forensic Medicine. Thanks for your contribution!

I'm a reapplicant. I am the loser who didn't make it in this last application cycle. What else....I am from Missouri, non trad student. I graduated from college 3 years ago. I just returned and finished my last few prerequisites that weren't required for my degree (physics and biochem). I am anxiously awaiting my MCAT score after retaking it - the scores should be released on Tuesday. :eek:

That's about it with me. If I don't get in this year, I am going to get my BS in nursing and then move on to become a nurse practitioner. Good luck to everyone this year :)

:luck:
Nice to meet you.. and you're not a loser! Plenty of people didn't get in, it's okay.. fierce competition. Keep at it! :) :) Good luck on your MCAT, let us know on Tuesday!

personally, I Believe If You're Good At Stuffing The Middle And Stopping The Run, You Should Be Able To House A Small Country's Arsenal Of Assault Weapons In Your Mansion. But That's Just Me.

Lol

Last year, if it wasn't for injuries to LT, Gates and Rivers, I believe they could have beaten the cheaters in the AFC championship game. As for the Cowboys, I didn't pick them. I picked the Eagles. The Cowboys are a disaster waiting to happen with TO, pacman and tank johnson.

i know you didnt pick the cowgirls, i just take all cheap shots i can get at them. you could have been talkin about 3rd year rotations, i would have come up with a way to work in how much the cowboys suck.

i hate when people use the injury excuse. every team has injuries...yea it sucks, and things might have gone differently, but you will never know. you've gotta suck it up and win with who you've got.

i know you didnt pick the cowgirls, i just take all cheap shots i can get at them. you could have been talkin about 3rd year rotations, i would have come up with a way to work in how much the cowboys suck.

i hate when people use the injury excuse. every team has injuries.
That's fine with me. I consider beating a team with most of its star players are out of the game is like shooting a unarmed person. It's not an excuse. It's just a factor that influences the outcome, no matter how much you hate to see it as it is. Anyway, that's my prediction for the Superbowl. Who do you think will be in it then?

Good idea for a thread. I am sort of new to SDN and haven't really posted much yet, just kind of reading and finding a lot of good info.. I am from Ohio and I am going to be a junior in college this coming fall. I plan on taking the MCAT next spring applying to med school at this time next year. Nice to meet everyone!

Same here, but I'm from Pennsylvania. I need to take the Physics I have scheduled this fall and I will be ready to practice for the mcats.

I'm from the Philly suburbs and we've taken badmouthing TO and the Cowboys to an art form.

Same here, but I'm from Pennsylvania. I need to take the Physics I have scheduled this fall and I will be ready to practice for the mcats.

I'm from the Philly suburbs and we've taken badmouthing TO and the Cowboys to an art form.

Good luck in Phyics this term, and on your MCAT!

You're assuming that someone who would commit murder would be willing to follow the gun laws anywhere.

If I thought for a second that a strong gun control law would eliminate every single gun from this country, I would be 100% in favor of it. But that's not reality.

Posted via Mobile Device

You're assuming that someone who would commit murder would be willing to follow the gun laws anywhere.

If I thought for a second that a strong gun control law would eliminate every single gun from this country, I would be 100% in favor of it. But that's not reality.

Posted via Mobile Device

Heh. Well now he doesn't have to worry about going to jail for carrying his guns, so it is just one less process to muck up his plans. Before he would get pulled over for a bad tail light or something and get carted in for unregistered gun. Now he can go from point A to point B with just a ticket. More efficient killing.

Given his history, it is unlikely that he will be able to acquire a permit for a handgun.

Posted via Mobile Device

So you're saying there are standards. ;)