Get-Together For New KCOM Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justwannabadoc

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are going to try to have a get-together on Friday, Aug. 13, before orientation starts. The tentative plan is to have it at the Woodwinds apartment complex on Friday evening. It will be something like a potluck but don't hold me to it since I still have to check the policies of the complex. You can bring family members, SO's, basically anyone you want. If you're interested, please let me know so I can get an idea of how many people will be there. Also, MAKE SURE you leave a means to be contacted. Any questions, email me. See you folks soon.

Members don't see this ad.

The policy, as i understand it, is for the pool, no more than two guests per Woodwinds resident. I don't know if that applies to the courtyard area as well. And, you must have your little red, Woodwinds Assoc. key bob to visit the pool...although i've never been checked.

There are two units in my building [800] who are supposedly going to occupied by incoming MS1s. That will make, out of 8 units in the building, 3 MS1s and a PGY1. We ARE the KCOM campus NE!!

------------------
'Old Man Dave'
KCOM, Class of '03

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm already getting thirsty. By the way, there is a semi-alright collegesque bar in town called "Two Talls Two" (whatever) which serves the most beer I've ever seen for $1.50.

Last chance for anyone else that's interested. I just sent those of you who have already accepted the invitation an email so if you didn't get one, let me know and I'll update you as well. See you soon.