Getting a Texas medical license

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajlmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone out there have a Texas medical license? If so, how long did it take for you to get it- anything you can do to expedite the process? What do you recommend studying for the jurisprudence exam?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Anyone out there have a Texas medical license? If so, how long did it take for you to get it- anything you can do to expedite the process? What do you recommend studying for the jurisprudence exam?

Thanks

In the future, please do a search for any given topic before creating a new thread.

Here are some recent, relevant threads on the Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam using the keyword "jurisprudence":

Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam
Questions regardin Texas Jurisprudence exam
texas medical jurisprudence exam

In the future, please do a search for any given topic before creating a new thread.

Here are some recent, relevant threads on the Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam using the keyword "jurisprudence":

Texas Medical Jurisprudence Exam
Questions regardin Texas Jurisprudence exam
texas medical jurisprudence exam

I'm pretty good at (and actually do) site searches; however, excluding one thread, found that most were 2006 or earlier and being that I've heard the exam recently has changed, I wanted to see what else I could find out.

Nevertheless, one of the links has a good discussion from this fall that I think is particularly helpful so thank you for the listings.

Any help is appreciated as I am a chief under a time crunch that's looking for ways to get this process expedited.

Thanks