getting dental work done at your dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wo5678

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, i will be attending dental school Fall 2017. I need braces done and I was wonder maybe I should get it done at the school that I am going to. You know, since I am a broke student and all. Do you guys know if it is ok to do that? Also, do anyone know of any discounts for students?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys, i will be attending dental school Fall 2017. I need braces done and I was wonder maybe I should get it done at the school that I am going to. You know, since I am a broke student and all. Do you guys know if it is ok to do that? Also, do anyone know of any discounts for students?

The cost is going to vary from school to school. That said, there are a lot of students who have orthodontic treatment done in dental school. How you willpay for it, well, that is up to you to determine and fit into your budget.

Members don't see this ad :)
It also probably will vary depending on the complexity of the case.

At UT Houston, expect to pay ~$2200-$3000 I think for current students or staff.