Sofia00

10+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2008
Status
Hello guys... Has anyone been taken off the columbia wait list... I was told it could take another two weeks but the letter I received clearly stated a decision would be made by may 1st.... Has anyone been in touch w/ the admissions pple? can anyone shed some light? Thanks

Runnergirl08

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hello guys... Has anyone been taken off the columbia wait list... I was told it could take another two weeks but the letter I received clearly stated a decision would be made by may 1st.... Has anyone been in touch w/ the admissions pple? can anyone shed some light? Thanks
Hey this school is my #1 choice and I applied late and still haven't heard. Didn't even get a tracking number :(

Runnergirl08

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey... i applied on feb 29th.. the extended deadline and sent exam scores a little late. I wasnt going to apply because i didnt think i had a shot and i was taking my exams late, but i did some research and saw that they had "healthy" acceptance rates. I really want an acceptance.. and I noticed some other people on here with similar stats got in so I'm just hoping for the best. What about you?

LPedrazzi

10+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2008
Status
Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. I was waitlisted March 12th and haven't heard a word since. Sofia, did you call and find out it would be another 2 weeks? Or did they send you an email?

OP
S

Sofia00

10+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2008
Status
:)I got an acceptance letter on thursday :) how about you guys?

Didmybest

10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Columbia is really a fantastic school, as hard as it is to say I think you might just need to wait a little longer :(.