Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Getting Into Med School Is Hard (Hawaiian anyone!?)

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by YEAH, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YEAH

YEAH Member
    5+ Year Member

Getting Into Med School Is Hard...But here's where it might get interesting: I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU GET INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL, SPENDING UP TO 5 hours/week of time going over your application, or your current plans/strategies, or helping you tweek your approach, study for MCAT, etc (max 15 hours). This is not for the faint of heart, though: I will tell you no-punches-pulled where I think your weaknesses are, and if you are a long shot I will be straight up about this too. However, I am very optimistic, and would give anyone with even an outside chance the benefit of the doubt--after all, I think I made it on sheer will power myself (not the sharpest tool/fool, but I do OK).

Since I am coming to do an externship at Queen's Hospital from 11/26-12/21, I need a room in exchange for above; combination of this service + rental payment are also negotiable. Please Contact me! Yes, I am a fourth year medical school at a US Allopathic Institution (and can expound on Erythema Nodosum and other obscurities...)

See my full post in the Wanted Forum--and thanks for your consideration!

[HI! I need a non-smoking and respectful environment to live for this time; could be very small, even closet sized--I'd rather spend my student-budget on other things. Private shower/bathroom a plus; kitchen or at least refrigerator use a plus. I love Baseball, and exploring, and will probably be studying a lot too. I also speak Russian, Korean, and a tad Spanish.
    Thank you & Aloha~]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EvoDevo

EvoDevo Forging a Different Path
    Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hi there.

This sort of post really isn't appropriate for this forum, plus it's a dupe of others on the site. therefore I'm going to close it. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.