Getting my Secondaries AGH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njshibby

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeah so am i an idiot? i submitted my amcas about 10 days ago I recieved a couple of secondaries from schools that don't screen. Pritzker sent out secondaries to my friends who submitted the Amcas after me. According to pritzker their computer stores email addresssed of whoever applies to them throughout the week and eventually sends it on Thursdays...I called the AMCAS office they said pritzker should have my information. I called pritzker they dont have my info and said the AMCAS havent processed me yet so i wouldnt get it...why would i have gotten secondaries back from other schools then? why would people who sent it after me get the secondary? AMCAS has everythig they need for me to be "processed". AGH.

Members don't see this ad.

wow CHILL OUT MAN YOU'RE NOT EVEN VERIFIED YET :D . take a deep breath. seriously. breeeeathe my friend breeeaaaathe

yeahh i prolly am stressing too much about this but i heard other peoples horror stories on random glitches...and both ends there were telling me different things...momma always says better safe than sorry

momma also said girls and da foosball are the devil