SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Getting nothing from AADSAS yet.

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by gobiz, Aug 24, 2002.

1. gobiz

gobiz Member 7+ Year Member

Dec 4, 2001
    how long it takes to get AADSAS confirmation mail after submitting web application?

I completed applying Aug. 2 but did not get anything yet from AADSAS.

Please, let me know you guys experience...

Good luck, guys!!!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. vixen

vixen I like members 10+ Year Member

Oct 17, 2000
    upstate ny
    i submitted july 29th and nothing yet....could be because of my committee letter taking time though.

4. ALI

ALI Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Dont worry guys. I sent out my application early july. I just got my confrimation number last week. They told me my application will be sent early september. You guys probably need to wait for a week or two.

5. portlander

portlander Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 18, 2002
    I submitted mine the 1st week of July (maybe the 6th?) and I mailed that "AADSAS-on-the-web" confirmation of receipt thingy, and I did not get it sent back to me until last week. I e-mailed them to check the status, (maybe two weeks ago) and they said they had recieved all my transcripts, LORs and application and would probably be sending it out within the next couple weeks.

Who knows. I really don't care that much because all of us who submitted in the summer are fairly early, and the schools should get them by september.

good luck!

6. ItsGavinC

ItsGavinC Dentist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Arizona
    Seema,

Don't worry too much about your application (I know, it's impossible to not worry. Been there, done that!). It would make logical sense to think AADSAS would become more efficient with each batch they send out, but that just might not be the case.

I submitted on June 3, received my AADSAS # at the end of June, and got my application sent out 60 days after submitting it (early August). Like I said, one would think they ought to shrink this time scale as the process goes on, but there are no guarantees of this!

Besides, all the summer applicants are early applicants!

7. Qoo

Qoo Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Feb 19, 2002
    portlander,

i submitted mine on june 30th and it was sent out to schools on aug 19th. i guess yours would be either already out or next week! don't worry!
    :)

~Qoo

8. vixen

Oct 17, 2000
    upstate ny
    They DID cash my check recently though...finally, one month later! how bittersweet! :rolleyes:

9. vixen

Oct 17, 2000
    upstate ny
    I just spoke to AADSAS....they are currently working on sending out mailing #4....Im in mailing #7 which should be sent early/mid September....

10. crimson

crimson What up Smokey! 10+ Year Member

Jul 29, 2001
    Is there a way to check whether AADSAS has received my transcripts without having the confirmation #? I submitted mine on Aug 11th.

11. vixen

Oct 17, 2000
    upstate ny
    just call them and ask.

12. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2001
    Washington, DC
    SDN Exhibitor
    I agree, hound AADSAS until you are satisfied. You paid them money, you have a right to annoy them.

DesiDentist