gobiz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2001
Visit site
Status
how long it takes to get AADSAS confirmation mail after submitting web application?

I completed applying Aug. 2 but did not get anything yet from AADSAS.

Please, let me know you guys experience...

Good luck, guys!!!

ALI

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2002
Visit site
Status
Dont worry guys. I sent out my application early july. I just got my confrimation number last week. They told me my application will be sent early september. You guys probably need to wait for a week or two.

About the Ads

portlander

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2002
Visit site
Status
I submitted mine the 1st week of July (maybe the 6th?) and I mailed that "AADSAS-on-the-web" confirmation of receipt thingy, and I did not get it sent back to me until last week. I e-mailed them to check the status, (maybe two weeks ago) and they said they had recieved all my transcripts, LORs and application and would probably be sending it out within the next couple weeks.

Who knows. I really don't care that much because all of us who submitted in the summer are fairly early, and the schools should get them by september.

good luck!

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Seema,

Don't worry too much about your application (I know, it's impossible to not worry. Been there, done that!). It would make logical sense to think AADSAS would become more efficient with each batch they send out, but that just might not be the case.

I submitted on June 3, received my AADSAS # at the end of June, and got my application sent out 60 days after submitting it (early August). Like I said, one would think they ought to shrink this time scale as the process goes on, but there are no guarantees of this!

Besides, all the summer applicants are early applicants!

Qoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
portlander,

i submitted mine on june 30th and it was sent out to schools on aug 19th. i guess yours would be either already out or next week! don't worry!
:)

~Qoo

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2000
upstate ny
Visit site
Status
I just spoke to AADSAS....they are currently working on sending out mailing #4....Im in mailing #7 which should be sent early/mid September....

crimson

What up Smokey!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2001
Visit site
Status
Is there a way to check whether AADSAS has received my transcripts without having the confirmation #? I submitted mine on Aug 11th.

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2001
Washington, DC
www.facebook.com
Status
Dentist
I agree, hound AADSAS until you are satisfied. You paid them money, you have a right to annoy them.

DesiDentist

About the Ads