getting other schools off amcas printout when sending to tulane, tufts, etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idealist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there was a thread about this a while ago..But at that time, I thought I knew how to do this, but now I can't figure it out. I'm finally getting around to sending out my tulane app, and I cant get the other schools off my AMCAS printout! I don't want them to see the other schools I applied to..is there a way to do this, or do I have to doctor it in Acrobat or something?

Thanks!

Kankshi

Members don't see this ad.

Option 1: Permanent black marker (Sharpie)
Option 2: Scissors!

I don't think there's an option to remove the designated schools on your AMCAS copy.

if you have (or have access to) Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader, but the full program), you can remove the schools. You can also do that in Photoshop if you have or have access to that. Otherwise, just cover them up with a piece of paper and then make a photocopy of the last page with the schools covered up.

Members don't see this ad :)
jbrice1639 said:
if you have (or have access to) Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader, but the full program), you can remove the schools. You can also do that in Photoshop if you have or have access to that. Otherwise, just cover them up with a piece of paper and then make a photocopy of the last page with the schools covered up.

That's what I did and it looked just fine.

is it bad that i just cut off the bottom of the page and sent it with only a 1/2 page instead of xeroxing?