Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Getting outside help (not through school) for Financial aid, thoughts?????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by redherring, Dec 8, 2001.

1. redherring

redherring Member

Has anyone who has applied for financial aid ever used a financial aid counselor or consultant to help prepare, research, etc. for funding. I am not rich person who is too lazy to do my own research but I do work full time, go to school, and I really, REALLY need the money to help with the school I want to and have been accepted to go to this coming fall. So if you have used or heard of such people or organizations could you give your thoughts on the matter or recommendations?

Thanks ahead of time.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. redherring

redherring Member

Soooooo.......... no one has used these before or knows anything about them :confused: :confused: :confused:

I really wanted to get some opinions from students who have used these services (outside of your medical school's admissions office) if you could reply here or send me a private message, I would greatly appreciate it.

4. I can't think of a name

I can't think of a name Senior Member

all I know of is <a href="http://www.fastweb.com" target="_blank">www.fastweb.com</a>