1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting super distracted during practice test

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by badasshairday, Apr 22, 2007.

1. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    :scared: **** I was just taking a practice test, AAMC 7 and this freakin stinky ass dude walks in. I must have been sitting at least 10 feet away from him but he stunk so bad I had to put my shirt over my nose. I was getting annoyed by him so after the second passage in the PS I paused the test and switched computers. Unfortunately I picked a computer at the edge near where people walk by quite frequently. I felt like poop because I couldn't finish the entire section which I normally do. I submitted it just to see my score and I got a 9... My normal range is 11-12. Either I suck a lot more now or the distractions got to me. I didn't even bother going to the VR or BS because I am saddened.......

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mongrel

mongrel Assoc. Prof. Dogsuit
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Rest assured- if that were to happen on the real MCAT you'd be able to tell the proctor and have them add a note to your score.

"Examinee was totally grossed out by some freakin stinky ass dude negatively affecting his/her performance."

This way you could feel safe being able to discuss your subpar score during your admissions interview. :luck:

4. sexyman

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Some dude farted pretty nasty next to me when I was at the April 16th show.

good thing it was during the last passage.

5. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Man, farts would smell like flowers compared to this dude. He was super funktified. It was a constant wave of smell coming from him. At least farts disappear after a while. I think he was like a random hippie street dude and his sleeping bag that he brought in with him might have been the source of the odor. He was doing some research or somthing but I kept looking up from my exam at him because I was getting pissed. I'm at Berkeley so thats not unlikely....