Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Getting super distracted during practice test

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by badasshairday, Apr 22, 2007.

1. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology

Resident [Any Field]
    :scared: **** I was just taking a practice test, AAMC 7 and this freakin stinky ass dude walks in. I must have been sitting at least 10 feet away from him but he stunk so bad I had to put my shirt over my nose. I was getting annoyed by him so after the second passage in the PS I paused the test and switched computers. Unfortunately I picked a computer at the edge near where people walk by quite frequently. I felt like poop because I couldn't finish the entire section which I normally do. I submitted it just to see my score and I got a 9... My normal range is 11-12. Either I suck a lot more now or the distractions got to me. I didn't even bother going to the VR or BS because I am saddened.......

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mongrel

mongrel Assoc. Prof. Dogsuit

Medical Student
    Rest assured- if that were to happen on the real MCAT you'd be able to tell the proctor and have them add a note to your score.

"Examinee was totally grossed out by some freakin stinky ass dude negatively affecting his/her performance."

This way you could feel safe being able to discuss your subpar score during your admissions interview. :luck:

4. sexyman

Medical Student
    Some dude farted pretty nasty next to me when I was at the April 16th show.

good thing it was during the last passage.

5. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology

Resident [Any Field]
    Man, farts would smell like flowers compared to this dude. He was super funktified. It was a constant wave of smell coming from him. At least farts disappear after a while. I think he was like a random hippie street dude and his sleeping bag that he brought in with him might have been the source of the odor. He was doing some research or somthing but I kept looking up from my exam at him because I was getting pissed. I'm at Berkeley so thats not unlikely....