Getting to Jefferson Med?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yodi

See things as they are.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Nice to join the community. It's Yodi, because Yogi was taken, and, b'sides, I practice the Yoda philosophy...y'know, "do or do not, there is no try."

So, my question: Any advice on transportation to Jefferson Med in Philly? I got their interview invite last week (my first!) an' I realize i should get some plans going.

...btw, for all of you working hard on your 2ndaries, it is an extremely encouraging feeling to get your first interview...so keep up the good work and results will come.
;)

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!!!

I think the easiest way to get to Jefferson from the airport (assuming that you are flying from CA) is to use the Septa regional rails. Take R1 from the airport to the Market East Station. It's about a thirty-minute ride and Jefferson is only two blocks away from the station.

nice! When did you get your secondary in? Care to comment on your stats?

You should get another little packet of interview information in the mail that includes a brochure with directions "By Air" and "By Train" and "By Car" etc. The "By Air" instructions direct you to the SEPTA Regional Rail R1 to 30th St. station, and then to transfer to a train to Market East. I think the train ends up being about $3 each way. You shouldn't have any trouble finding the train at the airport.

My interview will be on the 9/25. PM me if you have any questions.