• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Gettng the Date of your Choice

mydoctormd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 6, 2000
Medical Student
www.mydoctormd.com
Im in a situation My USMLE Aplication was rejected By because I neglected to bubble in the Region, of where I want to take the Exam. and My Rotations are Starting in Sept 1st week, I made the approprate corrections and now if all goes well I will be eligable to take them on Aug-1 ( which is when I will take them if I can ) Now I just want to know how difficult is it to get the Date of your Choice ( I am looking to recieve my Registartion card in month, Early July, )

The Reason I ask this is because my score must be in by the time Rotations Start.. Thank You

Thank You For any information

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.