GGoats? WW Sign up thread (closed) - Starting ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

You know the drill, pick yo cycles. 12/12 cycles will have a 5 post minimum, 36/12 will have a 10 po

• I prefer 12/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play 12/12

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I prefer 36/12 but will play either way

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I will only play 36/12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm, I asked the vets when one should pull a salt vote, but I didn't ask when they should placed, but this is giving me some minor wolfy twinges. A little TOO eager for someone who didn't live long enough to get stabbed in the back as badly in basics...

@Animal Midwife @Crayola227 I'd appreciate your thoughts.
You think April hasn’t stabbed me in the back!? How does this strike you?
I don't like it but okay...

Yeet Zenge

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Aha!

Thanks! Now the mass tags can be copied pasted directly for any sign up threads without having to manually type it out! Same with copying/pasting roster tags directly in game thread/yeet close/night close! :cat:🐶:shy:
Have you been typing them out manually this whole time? :oops: We don't deserve you Lawpy

Reactions: 3 users
You think April hasn’t stabbed me in the back!? How does this strike you?
I just realized you haven't played with village!April yet and both times I've been directly involved in your death... :bag:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You should have killed me and told him you did it for him as a Valentine's gesture. Romance is in the air.
He was really salty at me IRL yesterday because my parents ordered me flowers and he thought they were for him then was upset that I didn't get him flowers. It wasn't even Valentine's day yet omg he is more of a white girl than I am (yes I did get him flowers today)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I'm a sub!

i'll play soon from start in future. It's way better than stirring the pot in random political threads on SDN :bag::sorry:
So you’re saying I should create a fake account and then drop out during D1 to get you in the game?

• Haha
  • Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
goat GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
excited nickelodeon GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Hmmm, I asked the vets when one should pull a salt vote, but I didn't ask when they should placed, but this is giving me some minor wolfy twinges. A little TOO eager for someone who didn't live long enough to get stabbed in the back as badly in basics...

@Animal Midwife @Crayola227 I'd appreciate your thoughts.
---> Asks a question directed at vets
---> Doesn't tag the most ancient active player on the site

Pretty sus

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Okay y'all, cake pics now. A few small spots that could have been ironed out better and I need more piping tips but this is probably the prettiest one I've made so far (baking cakes is my thing when I want self care time)

Roles are baking, they will be out sometime tonight, just not sure exactly when

This looks delicious! I mentioned it to my roommates and may be planning on making this or shortys brownies this week!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Is it the normal flaming hot bag, or the one that's black on the bottom - because if it's the latter, you've made a terrible mistake.
I made this mistake during a lecture once and had to spend an hour pretending I wasn't actively dying. And because I was a front row scholar in vet school, you can see me on the recording of the lecture realizing that I've made a grave error, drinking all of my water, and then seeming very sad and uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
My posts are shorter cuz now I play on mobile not my desktop with 50 inch plasma screen anymore.
You have a 50” Plasma hooked up to your desktop!? #Jelly

Is it just the one, or do you have a multiple monitor set up?

Are my signature gifs broken for everyone else?
Yeah, it's making me sad. I went back to see if the originals broke and they're still working for whatever reason.

• Care
(I have missed something)
Ha, I mentioned it in the game thread but decided to move here. I...don't remember which game we were playing when I did their initial surgeries but that was almost 2 weeks ago. But anyway. One of my research kiddos had an incision dehisce and I had to go in and fix it. Damn amphibians and their slow healing.

• Care
Aw man, now that I’m dead, I really have no excuse for not finishing my slides for a flash talk on Friday. It was so nice to have a distraction from that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Aw man, now that I’m dead, I really have no excuse for not finishing my slides for a flash talk on Friday. It was so nice to have a distraction from that 😂
Wait

does my PI play WW?!? And killed me to make me be more productive? #tinfoil

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
You have a 50” Plasma hooked up to your desktop!? #Jelly

Is it just the one, or do you have a multiple monitor set up?
Just the one.

I used my desktop computer as a multimedia center connected to the big screen tv as monitor for all my streams, with a wireless keyboard mouse.

I have about 12 TB or so cult media, Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, historical stuff Tudors and Shakespeare (soooo much), comics, and more.

I just finished streaming all 10 seasons of Smallville and 5 of Lois and Clark New Adventures of Superman, while I play WW on my phone. Which is why I'm stuck on my phone.

Started a Vampire Diaries rewatch so I can finally watch the last 2 seasons I never finished.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Happy Birthday Dubz!!!!

Happy Birthday GIF by MOODMAN

I really wish gifs would work

• Love
Hmmmm I'm still on the fence about whether or not I should bother finishing that show
the end gets so boring tbh just skip the whole siren and devil thing and go straight to the last 2 episodes

• Haha
  • Wow
the end gets so boring tbh just skip the whole siren and devil thing and go straight to the last 2 episodes
Ah see I read a small summary of some of that and was interested. Too bad.

Gonna do it anyway because I like having an excuse to stare at the Salvatore brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users