girls and interview dress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

claugh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i was wondering, what are people, especially women, planning to wear to their interviews. should we dress business casual or more bussiness? any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

All the interviews I went to had all the girls in business suits. :)

so i was wondering, what are people, especially women, planning to wear to their interviews. should we dress business casual or more bussiness? any suggestions?

nothing is business casual during interviews. wear a blazer and either a pants or skirt.

Members don't see this ad :)
another one of these threads, how long till it goes down the drain.

Halter-tops, miniskirts, and pigtails seem to garner a vast majority of acceptances.:D

another one of these threads, how long till it goes down the drain.

Halter-tops, miniskirts, and pigtails seem to garner a vast majority of acceptances.:D

unless you're a big girl

there are lots of threads on this. the guys are willing to offer their help as long as we think you're going to show us pics of yourself.

I wore a skirt suit. Other girls I interviewed with wore pant suits. Also, I hear it looks more professional to wear your hair back, but I don't think that makes a HUGE difference.

Yeah i usually check out the girls at the interview as a "baseline of hotness" for that school. So i think for an interview a woman should try to look their best.

business miniskirts are hot.

unfortunately I don't think we can pull that card...it does suck because sometimes having nice legs are a real asset. To keep myself out of trouble I think I would wear pant suits.

My friend, who's a business major, says that knee-length business skirts are considered most professional for women, especially with older interviewers. I'm personally wearing a black, knee-length skirtsuit.