give me your tired, your poor rejection letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minh93950

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got so many of them damned things that I started saving them! So here, for your viewing pleasure, i give you THE archive of school rejection letters.

www.noloveletter.com

If you wanna contribute, sock it to me at [email protected]

I wish all of you tons of luck with your apps! If you're like most normal applicants, you'll get some thin envelopes, but I hope you'll get tons of those thick ones too--the kind that make you drop all the other mail and just rip the thing open like a sailor in a brothel.

Cheers:)
-Minh

Members don't see this ad.

I got so many of them damned things that I started saving them! So here, for your viewing pleasure, i give you THE archive of school rejection letters.

www.noloveletter.com

If you wanna contribute, sock it to me at [email protected]

I wish all of you tons of luck with your apps! If you're like most normal applicants, you'll get some thin envelopes, but I hope you'll get tons of those thick ones too--the kind that make you drop all the other mail and just rip the thing open like a sailor in a brothel.

Cheers:)
-Minh

After I got into my top choice school, I fantasized about sending a withdrawal letter to other schools:

"Dear [name of school], I regret to inform you I cannot attend your medical school. This in no way reflects on your qualifications to train physicians, but it is simply related to the sheer number of acceptances I have received. I wish you success in your future endeavors. Yours truly, etc."

Members don't see this ad :)
After I got into my top choice school, I fantasized about sending a withdrawal letter to other schools:

"Dear [name of school], I regret to inform you I cannot attend your medical school. This in no way reflects on your qualifications to train physicians, but it is simply related to the sheer number of acceptances I have received. I wish you success in your future endeavors. Yours truly, etc."

I'm the same way. Turning someone down after being shot down would feel so sweet. :) Got in at one for the '07 entering class, so maybe this time I'll write that "Sorry..." letter.

That rocks!

LMAO, Ana, that's slick. I would kill to see their faces reading something like that.:laugh:

Middle of last month received an email from one of my state MD schools and all the email said was, "Please see the attached letter for you admissions status."

And the document attached had a file name of..... "2007 Rejected Letter.doc"

I had expected this since they had dropped the ball numerous times this past cycle as far as not communicating with me (they failed to notify me of early decision status by their deadline, etc...) but I just had to laugh a little when I saw this email with the attached document.