May 17, 2012
NC
Status
Pre-Medical
If anyone didn't get a January date and is still looking for one, I am postponing and will be giving up my January 25th seat. It's a Saturday afternoon test. Testing center in Raleigh, NC.

1TB4RKSB4CK

wussup doge
5+ Year Member
May 6, 2010
Miami
Status
Pre-Medical
Awww why you not taking it Jan? I'm also considering bumping it back to March 22. Only because I haven't taken Physics II, and PS is my weak spot and I've encounters quite a few weaknesses in the PS area. Also, I haven't taken an FL yet so I don't know where I stand. I also planned on taking a lot of them, and I feel like I can do much better and be more prepared if I take it at March 22, not to mention I'll be taking Physics II so that will really help me hone in on what I need to know in a more clearer perspective. If course I will limit my schedule to only 2-3 classes.

OP
mbaumann1123
May 17, 2012
NC
Status
Pre-Medical
Awww why you not taking it Jan? I'm also considering bumping it back to March 22. Only because I haven't taken Physics II, and PS is my weak spot and I've encounters quite a few weaknesses in the PS area. Also, I haven't taken an FL yet so I don't know where I stand. I also planned on taking a lot of them, and I feel like I can do much better and be more prepared if I take it at March 22, not to mention I'll be taking Physics II so that will really help me hone in on what I need to know in a more clearer perspective. If course I will limit my schedule to only 2-3 classes.
I got offered my dream job, running my own gymnastics facility and I can't pass it up. I have to travel a lot and work 6-7 days a week so its just not possible to work, be a full time student and study effectively for the mcat. Once med school starts my gymnastics career ends and I'm not ready for that. Also I haven't taken physics II or organic II and am finally admitting that self teaching will never prepare me the way that the actual courses would. And I am taking both of them this semester. I think it's for the best.