glad this year is almost over?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zeffer

"My dog ate em. I swear thats the truth!"
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one else excited this year is just about up?

Members don't see this ad.

I know I am, T minus 23 days and counting till graduation. It'll come before you know it Zeffer.

I have mixed feelings about graduating. I'm definitely ready to move on to something new academically (4 years of biomedical engineering were more than enough), but I'm going to miss my friends here.

Members don't see this ad :)
no, i don't want the year to end. I like being in school and want it to last as long as possible.

Yup, definitely looking forward to the year ending. I feel like I've been going to lecture my whole life, and I guess I'm ready to try something new. I'm sure that I'll miss the whole lecture experience once it's past, but life's all about change I suppose. I am especially excited about this year ending with all these great movies coming out this summer. Spiderman this Friday! :D

:clap: At 2:30 on Tuesday this hellish academic year will be over for me! :clap:

I cannot wait for this freakin' year to end. Unfortunately, I just don't see the end of it yet and I won't until I am done with writing my undergrad. thesis which I have not even started writing yet :mad: .

I'll be done a week from Friday, and I can't wait. I loved college, but I'm feeling ready for a new environment. Besides, once I'm done with exams I have 2 weeks to relax before graduation, which seems VERY appealing right now.