Gleevec is a bada**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PelicanMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Gleevec.

I am the pelicanman and I have been on SDN since last years application cycle. I just wanted to send a special message to you.

Every word that you have typed I have completely agreed with you. I find this kind of agreement rare with my opinions. Thanks for your wonderful comments and opinions that I am 100 percent behind.

I know that If I don't write the comment you will do it for me.

Have you gotten any acceptances yet?

If yes where.

Members don't see this ad.

clever way of saying you're a bada$$, mr. pelican :laugh:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your compliment. I PMed you

Members don't see this ad :)
looks like a match made in heaven....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by chopsuey

Chopsuey,
I am reminded of the elementary school saying "if you can't say anything nice, dont say anything at all" :p

Dont be jealous! :cool:

Originally posted by Gleevec
Chopsuey,
I am reminded of the elementary school saying "if you can't say anything nice, dont say anything at all" :p

Dont be jealous! :cool:

i didn't say anything mean.... i can't say that i've found a kindred spirit on SDN, so it's great that you have. :) in that sense, yes, i am so very jealous.

LOL !! I was thinking the same thing. :laugh: :laugh:

i didn't say anything mean.... i can't say that i've found a kindred spirit on SDN, so it's great that you have. :) in that sense, yes, i am so very jealous.

Oh, hehe. I thought your rolling eyes made it sound like you were being sarcastic. Its all good.

And your ambiguously gay indictment did not escape me, I just chose to ignore such stupidity (not that there is anything wrong with other people being gay).

{{He still doesn't get it.}}

But PelicanMan seems nice enough. ;)

Originally posted by PelicanMan
I find this kind of agreement rare with my opinions.

Things that make you go HMMMM......:eek:

Originally posted by UCSBPre-Med
Nice thread...:rolleyes:

Heh, looks like someone is just jealous because my avatar is better :p

LOL Gleevec!

First you stole my idea for Yoda, then you insult my avatar!

What do you think, Yoda standin' still thinking is better, or Yoda with his lightsaber out with Jedi Knights in the background?

NO CONTEST. ;)

LOL Gleevec!

What do you think, Yoda standin' still thinking is better, or Yoda with his lightsaber out with Jedi Knights in the background?

NO CONTEST. ;)

Fight if we must we will, but to Jedi be we must know when to fight not! Ponder we must on the MCAT too, for if us not then who?

Right you are, Gleevec.

A Jedi Knight must remain calm, at peace...passive.

:D

By the way I love YODA.

and Doctor Girl, thanks for the unexpected compliment.

Just reading this thread, I was like hell yeah when I read your comment gleevec on gay people. I feel the same way, I'm not gay but I don't think its wrong to be gay. I think people are born into their sexual preference and that its not a choice.

NO CONTEST. ;)
UCSBPre-Med, I'd have to vote for your Yoda as the cuter, spunkier one! Don't get too upset--remember, sometimes emulation is a form of respect.

Speaking of Yoda reminds me of my little brother (please spank me if i've already told this story on sdn). When we were kids, my family would walk to church on Sundays. One time, my brother found a little Yoda action figure on the sidewalk & wanted so much to keep it. This was in the early '80s when Star Wars first came out & action figures were hot. Well, my fanatically catholic mother told him that he should leave it in case the kid who lost it came back looking for it.

However, she said that if it was still there on our way back from mass, then it meant that god had allowed my bro to have it :rolleyes: (i know, my mom's a nut!). So all throughout the long hour of mass, my brother was fidgety & restless, thinking @ Yoda. When it was over, he ran back to the spot & had the biggest smile :) b/c Yoda was still there. Now he's 28, but still keeps the Yoda as a souvenir from our childhood.

Originally posted by CatsAreKillers
LOL !! I was thinking the same thing. :laugh: :laugh:
OMG!

CatsAreKillers! That's a great screen name! I bet ya kill kittens every chance you get don't ya ;):laugh: