Glendale Housing near MWU AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brothahung

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 1700sq foot two-story house just one mile east of Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ. Three bedrooms upstairs and 2.5 bathrooms. The master bedroom is about 14x14 with 2 walk-in closets and private bathroom. The other two rooms are roughly 10'x10'.

Laminate wood flooring. Furnished common areas. Spacious kitchen. Washer/dryer. Two-car garage. High speed internet. TV. Foosball table. Piano. Community pool.

Near I-17 and the 101 and just minutes from Walmart, convenience stores, grocery stores, fast food restaurants, banks, etc.

I am looking for CLEAN individuals who do NOT party/drink/smoke/do drugs.
Please PM me if you are interested in renting any of the rooms. Thanks.

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0883-1.jpg
2607576167_f9b5f54481.jpg
2607576303_feaa70607a.jpg
2607576065_5fd825508d.jpg
2608407496_5f6e6b5fe3.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can you message me or call me to let me know more details? I am awaiting response from an interview. However, if I am accepted, I will have to look for a place to live. I am extremely neat and dont smoke, drink or party! Thanks!

wow..great place..
is this still available?

Members don't see this ad :)
The master bedroom is rented out, but the two smaller rooms are available.

The master bedroom (Which I am renting out at the moment) Could be available May 1st 2011. Message brothahung or email/message me for info!

CORRECTION: The master bedroom will be available JUNE 1st, 2011, not May! Sorry for the confusion everyone! :D

My name is Kris and i came across your posting and was wondering if its still available? I will be a first year cardiovascular science major in August. please pm me.

hey. I am Tina. do you still need a roommate? I am a 1yr pharm student. I prefer no smoking/clean individual. Also, only female roommate please. Let me know if you are interested.

Hello, I will be a Med student coming fall. Are there any rooms available and what is the cost of rent incl utilities?

I'm a really clean male, don't drink or smoke.

Thanks.