Go in and void on 6/1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axel345

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken both AAMC FL's and got 503's, which is below my target score and my CARS was abysmal. I've been working part-time and studying since October. I think I started getting burnout around March, and now I'm severely burnt out

Had to post-pone several times due to family/financial issues. At this point I just want to go in and void, take 1-2 months off from studying and get a full-time job, then go back to studying a few hours per day (6-7hrs on weekends) for 3 months.

I honestly didn't do enough practice problems but did take 10 exams w/ a high score of 509. Should I just void and go with my plan?

Members don't see this ad.

I've taken both AAMC FL's and got 503's, which is below my target score and my CARS was abysmal. I've been working part-time and studying since October. I think I started getting burnout around March, and now I'm severely burnt out

Had to post-pone several times due to family/financial issues. At this point I just want to go in and void, take 1-2 months off from studying and get a full-time job, then go back to studying a few hours per day (6-7hrs on weekends) for 3 months.

I honestly didn't do enough practice problems but did take 10 exams w/ a high score of 509. Should I just void and go with my plan?
what's your target score?

When did you get the 509 and what test was it?

I agree that studying for only 3 months is much less likely to lead to burnout, but I'd be concerned that CARS is your lowest score. CARS is generally the slowest score to come up, so doing a few practice problems per day during your break may be advisable.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you get the 509 and what test was it?

I agree that studying for only 3 months is much less likely to lead to burnout, but I'd be concerned that CARS is your lowest score. CARS is generally the slowest score to come up, so doing a few practice problems per day during your break may be advisable.

509 w/ 125 in CARS on a Next Step exam 2 weeks ago. Idk what happened, maybe 2 weeks ago was the point where I reached absolute burnout. Yea 3 months is the perfect amount of time imo

I feel your pain all too well...working full time, husband recently in a car accident, near burnt out from studying, test June 1, 502 on AAMC FL with a target score of 510. I'm definitely voiding. You are not alone :)

Reactions: 1 user
I feel your pain all too well...working full time, husband recently in a car accident, near burnt out from studying, test June 1, 502 on AAMC FL with a target score of 510. I'm definitely voiding. You are not alone :)

Sorry to hear that. Didnt void, I felt good about the exam. Feel like I improved in between the FL and actual exam