Goal: 7 more exams....question: which ones??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thadarknyte

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So theres two weeks left and its crackdown mode for me. I was wondering whether some of u experts out there can tell me which exams are worth taking, which will not only help me prepare but get a good understanding of the concepts and stuff.

I have access to

Kaplan: 3,4,5,6,7, 8, 9, 10r, 11r

AAMC: II, III, 6r, 7, 8

TPR: A, B, C, D

So if someone could help me out, id greatly appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd make sure to take all the AAMC ones, the others are up to you.

i agree with doing the AAMC exams. I plan on doing 4r, 5r, and 8r this week. I do have a couple kaplan left and i might just do the passages for practice, but not as a full length test.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely get through all the AAMC exams you can get your hands on and if you feel like PS might be one of your weak areas then take a couple of Kaplan/TPR Tests A-D PS sections for good practice (this will take less than 2 hours per test).

7 full-lengths in 12 days? Holy crap. Just make sure you've got one more left in you for the real deal.

NapeSpikes said:
7 full-lengths in 12 days? Holy crap. Just make sure you've got one more left in you for the real deal.

Yeah I know what you mean.... It sounds like an MCAT marathon! Lets all kick some ass on this damn test so we may never ever see it again.

I would suggest taking only the AAMC exams and then brushing up on your weak spots during your free time. I don't see much benefit out of taking several more exams.

Yeah I'm taking 5r, 6r, 7r, and 8r, before the test date, and in between that I'm going to go through my note cards. I may take a section test if I have extra time, but thats basically it.

gujuDoc said:
And then fif you still want 3 more to do, I'd recommend staying away from TPR tests, but rather use 3 of Kaplan's tests. TPR's A-D will destroy you and your confidence.

GujuDoc, you were so right. I just took TPR test A today and I made the lowest score I have made on any practice test thus far... :( Lesson learned: don't take TPR B, C, or D. ;)

Is 8R easier than this one? I hope so.