goin to europe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm leaving in t-minus 58 hours for chicago and then europe in 24 hours after that.

i'm gonna have sdn withdrawal.

HOLLLLAAAA

ps, i just for back from a dinner party at this doc's house. i think it's hilarious to see older docs drunk. cuz they are just funny.

bust out the black label.

HOLLLLAAAAAAA

Members don't see this ad.

virilep said:
i'm leaving in t-minus 58 hours for chicago and then europe in 24 hours after that.

i'm gonna have sdn withdrawal.

HOLLLLAAAA

ps, i just for back from a dinner party at this doc's house. i think it's hilarious to see older docs drunk. cuz they are just funny.

bust out the black label.

HOLLLLAAAAAAA

cool, have fun... mind if i ask how much a trip to europe costs? i am interested....

fun8stuff said:
cool, have fun... mind if i ask how much a trip to europe costs? i am interested....

i went to europe a couple of weeks ago. i was fortunate b/c i have a friend living in spain so i didn't have to stay in a hotel. if you have family or friends there that is really the best. but my friend did say there is a really inexpensive hotel chain that is especially popular with students who take weekend trips when they study abroad. the bulk of my total cost was my plane ticket, which was under 600. once you're there, tourist attraction are really really cheap. i don't think i spent over 10 dollars for a whole day of activites while i was there.

Members don't see this ad :)
nishi said:
i went to europe. the bulk of my total cost was my plane ticket, which was under 600. once you're there, tourist attraction are really really cheap. i don't think i spent over 10 dollars for a whole day of activites while i was there.
Where did you go to? Bratislava??? Minsk???? Did they serve your food in silver plates, too???? :) :) :)

nishi said:
i went to europe a couple of weeks ago. i was fortunate b/c i have a friend living in spain so i didn't have to stay in a hotel. if you have family or friends there that is really the best. but my friend did say there is a really inexpensive hotel chain that is especially popular with students who take weekend trips when they study abroad. the bulk of my total cost was my plane ticket, which was under 600. once you're there, tourist attraction are really really cheap. i don't think i spent over 10 dollars for a whole day of activites while i was there.
I've calculated everything. hostels, food, going out money, plane, eurail... and it's come to 3170.89. if you guys are really interested, i'll send u my excel sheet on it. :) hollla

Hey virilep, have fun in Europe! I just came back from U.K. and Italy and it was fun. Where are you heading there?

phleebie said:
please stop doing that
sorry Mr. rockchalk... don't be jealous cuz i've been online chatting with babes all day...

HOLLLAAAA

ps. what's it to ya.. huh? huh?

virilep said:
sorry Mr. rockchalk... don't be jealous cuz i've been online chatting with babes all day...

LOL! Excellent reply! I'm honored to soon have you as a classmate at UK COM! Go Cats!
Have fun in Europe! I've been there thrice, and it is always a blast.

virilep said:

HOLLLAAAA

ps. what's it to ya.. huh? huh?
wow, chatting with "babes" all day online? you're one lucky fella. i hear talking to them in person is just amazing :thumbup:. i'm also still pissed at you because you talked smack on my hawks this season and then they choked in the first round. i blame it all on you.

actually, i can't stand it when I hear overused pop culture phrases everywhere--if I hear one more person say "HOOOLLLLLAAA" or "bling bling" or "I'm Rick James, bitch!" or even raise the roof while doing the macarenca, I'm gonna vomit.

anyways, i'm going to be in europe from June 28-July18 and my estimated cost is near $4000 :eek: , mainly because i'm spending a week in Switzerland where things are a bit pricey. it'll be worth it though.

Have fun Virilep!! I'll be goin in about 6 weeks.... where in Europe are you going by the way?

phleebie said:
wow, chatting with "babes" all day online? you're one lucky fella. i hear talking to them in person is just amazing :thumbup:.
ummmm...not sure if u caught my joke dude...
phleebie said:
i'm also still pissed at you because you talked smack on my hawks this season and then they choked in the first round. i blame it all on you.
my response to you...

don't hate the playa...hate the game.
phleebie said:
actually, i can't stand it when I hear overused pop culture phrases everywhere--if I hear one more person say "HOOOLLLLLAAA" or "bling bling" or "I'm Rick James, bitch!" or even raise the roof while doing the macarenca, I'm gonna vomit.
ditto on my last response. (ya like that?)

oh.. and FYI. i've been using holllla way before missy elliot introduced it. sheeet. i invented that word. one day I was speaking spanish and i said hola. and i was like... hooollllaaaa. and it just came out. :laugh:
phleebie said:
anyways, i'm going to be in europe from June 28-July18 and my estimated cost is near $4000 :eek: , mainly because i'm spending a week in Switzerland where things are a bit pricey. it'll be worth it though.

4000.. wow. that is a lil pricey. where in switzerland u stayin? i really wanted to take the Zermatt train. but it's expensive/out of the way. mann..the matterhorn would be so nice.

virilep said:
4000.. wow. that is a lil pricey. where in switzerland u stayin? i really wanted to take the Zermatt train. but it's expensive/out of the way. mann..the matterhorn would be so nice.
we're going to zurich, interlaken, bern, geneva, and lugana. we're staying in hotels for a few nights which is why the cost of my trip is so inflated, but having a nice, quiet, private room to go back to is worth it sometimes. word homie peace out keep it real holla at yo boy and big up to KU.

3 weeks in europe last year this time cost me around $3000 for food, attractions, housing, eurorail ect... except plane tickets which were a graduation gift from my parents. I went to France, Italy and England.

virilep said:
I've calculated everything. hostels, food, going out money, plane, eurail... and it's come to 3170.89. if you guys are really interested, i'll send u my excel sheet on it. :) hollla

there are things you can do to cut down the cost if you need to. my friend and i packed sandwiches, and we ate in her apartment for breakfast and dinner. my trip wasn't too costly because I stayed in spain and the train there was really cheap (5-9 euros round trip to different cites).

Denn said:
Where did you go to? Bratislava??? Minsk???? Did they serve your food in silver plates, too???? :) :) :)

??? :confused:

nishi said:
Nishi... that's from the movie Eurotrip. they go to Bratislava with like a dollar and get royalty treatment.

phleebie said:
word homie peace out keep it real holla at yo boy and big up to KU.

there ya go.. you're gettin the hang it! :laugh:

but I do admit. this talk isn't my regular speech. it's "jargon"

got it? good.

alright you all, have a good one. i'm off. unless i get crazy and get online there to surf SDN. who knows?!

I'll have a drink to SDN. ha!~