• A new admissions hurdle is becoming more common: the CASPer test. Learn more about it at a free webinar hosted by SDN and PrepMatch on May 6th. Register now!

jaymarc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2002
atlanta, ga
Status (Visible)
I am finishing my AMCAS in september most likely, and I was hoping maybe to go abroad to Australia second semester of my senior year, because I feel it is an experience that I do not want to miss out on. However, that will definately conflict with interview schedules or what not, esp since my apps will be recieved relatively late. I was wondering if yall had any advice...is the abroad experience worth it, I have the feeling that many pre-meds are unable to go abroad because of commitments we must make every semester, but I have just heard amazing things from everyone that has gone. I dunno any suggestions, or comments are more than welcome.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I don't see how it would be possible to attend interviews at all.:confused:

I submitted my amcas on Oct. 3rd, and 5/6 interviews were during second semester senior year. Maybe you can arrange to go abroad over the summer after you graduate, if you are accepted by then.

I wish you luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.