Going old school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LeftyUM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So....I just got my hands on the princeton review verbal workbook.....from 1999. I still think itd be fine to work some passages out from there right? I dont plan to do the full practice tests since i have EK for that, however for just doing a couple passages a day, what do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

So....I just got my hands on the princeton review verbal workbook.....from 1999. I still think itd be fine to work some passages out from there right? I dont plan to do the full practice tests since i have EK for that, however for just doing a couple passages a day, what do you think?

Well, it is ten years old, so I'm not sure how easy those passages are. I'd do them anyway, since it is practice.

It's probably okay because I don't think verbal has changed much over the years, outside of the format. However, EK has the worst practice FLs, so you need to get some good ones.

Members don't see this ad :)
oops i mean that i have EK 101 verbal as the full verbal tests BEFORE doing real FL from aamc etc.. sorry yea that sounded bad lol. awesome, btw....did 3 passages today, and got smoked. its tough for some reason...prob a different style im not used to. it also seems to be a little longer than the EK ones....hmm ill have to double check