Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Going rate for CCOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by maphilips, Oct 26, 2001.

1. maphilips

maphilips Member
    7+ Year Member

For all of yous that are way ahead of me, how long between file completeness and interview invitations? I know its different for everyone, but I was just wondering.
    :)

Mark

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MedPuck

MedPuck Made
    7+ Year Member

For me, my file was complete in late August and I interviewed last week, already accepted 6 days later. I interviewed during their first week. Your situation will likely differ. Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TiBore

TiBore Member
    7+ Year Member

Wow six days, that's real fast! Has anyone from the Aug MCAT takers heard anything from schools yet?

JIM

4. maphilips

maphilips Member
    7+ Year Member

No tibore, your screwed!!! j/k