Going to Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goblue27

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone..

I'm heading to Nova this fall and am very excited. Who else out there is heading down or is already in Florida and planning on attending. Also, anyone looking for a roommate. One bedrooms near the school are expensive but a 2 or 3 bedroom with a roommate are very affordable and the ones near the university are super nice!! p.s. just a shot in the dark, but any fellow Sammies heading down?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
i am also planning on attending nova. did you happen to go to Michigan for undergrad? just wondering cuz i am also from michigan. later.

Hey Go Blue..

I did not go to U of M, but did indeed grow up as a diehard U of M fan. I went to Syracuse and graduated in '96. I think you can email me through this forum, if not, tell me, and I'll give you my email address!!

Members don't see this ad :)
hello, there--
that is cool to know a fellow michigan fan will be going to nova. i actually just graduated last year from UM. anyway, what is your e-mail address?

Hey...just go to my first response and click on one of the icons and you'll be able to email me through that link. Aaron.