Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Going to Nova

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by goblue27, Jan 2, 2001.

1. goblue27

goblue27 Member

Hi Everyone..

I'm heading to Nova this fall and am very excited. Who else out there is heading down or is already in Florida and planning on attending. Also, anyone looking for a roommate. One bedrooms near the school are expensive but a 2 or 3 bedroom with a roommate are very affordable and the ones near the university are super nice!! p.s. just a shot in the dark, but any fellow Sammies heading down?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. go blue

go blue Junior Member

hi,
    i am also planning on attending nova. did you happen to go to Michigan for undergrad? just wondering cuz i am also from michigan. later.

4. goblue27

goblue27 Member

Hey Go Blue..

I did not go to U of M, but did indeed grow up as a diehard U of M fan. I went to Syracuse and graduated in '96. I think you can email me through this forum, if not, tell me, and I'll give you my email address!!

5. go blue

go blue Junior Member

hello, there--
    that is cool to know a fellow michigan fan will be going to nova. i actually just graduated last year from UM. anyway, what is your e-mail address?

6. goblue27

goblue27 Member

Hey...just go to my first response and click on one of the icons and you'll be able to email me through that link. Aaron.