Going to NSU, Need female roomate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ufgoddess1

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I have an apartment that I will be moving into mid-July. I had a roommate a few weekes ago, but she is no longer attending so I need a new roommate. The apartment is awesome. If interested, please respond or e-mail me at ufgoddess12aol.com. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ufgoddess1: Did you try leaving that information with fern? She talks to most students about housing, in fact she has a housing list for students looking for roommates or apartments. Give her a call. Good Luck! See you in July. AJC :D

Wow, It is great to hear all the excitement in your letters. I am now a second year at PCOM, and I am loving it. I will be enjoying my last summer of freedom. I want to clarify a post from someone else. You guys will have Registration/Orientation on August 16-17, and classes begin the following Monday. These two days will be overwhelming, you will meet all your classmates and get all the info you need to get started (i.e which books to buy, what to where to lab(scrubs), etc..) Yes, there will be a party thrown in your honor. Anyway like every other PCOM student on this site, I welcome any and all questions. Oh, by the way I am a Penn Stater and I went to CR.

"You are what you repeatedly do, excellence therefore is not an act but a habit" -Aristotle

P.s Email--- [email protected]

hey, sorry about that still trying to get used to this site. :confused: