Going to same medical school as high school bully

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a darker note if your top choice is also a top school there isn't that great of a chance of you both ending up there…

But if it ends up happening you should be fine! Honestly either he's going to feel really guilty or not remember it in a way that makes him the bad guy. So the more normal you can act around him the less awkward you can be. And worst case scenario if he ends up in your anatomy group you could always just move the cadaver pins after you go over something...

Looks likes I'm not the only one on SDN who has struggled through some difficult times. I've sometimes wondered if others have an easier life than me or that bad things tend to happen mostly to me. I think I just proved myself wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

There's no way to know if this guy's changed for sure or not. Sadly, there are bullies everywhere. Keep your eye on the prize, and pursue your dreams!! I know it's been several years now, so you're probably out of medical school. Hope all is well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.