Going to start doing community service next week ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

habiba

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know to have a competitive application you need at least 500 community services hours !
i will start next week doing community service, Should i ask for a letter that proves how many hours i have done community service.

And when the time come to fill my dental schools application on aadsas they ask me for a prove to show how may community services i have done or any number i write for any organizations they will believe ?

Members don't see this ad.

I know to have a competitive application you need at least 500 community services hours !
i will start next week doing community service, Should i ask for a letter that proves how many hours i have done community service.

And when the time come to fill my dental schools application on aadsas they ask me for a prove to show how may community services i have done or any number i write for any organizations they will believe ?
A LOT of people lie about their community service hours... You can get President's Volunteer Service Award which is solid proof that you volunteered and it looks great on your application.

http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/tg/pvsainfo/dspAboutAwards.cfm