going to the nhsc conference in baltimore???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhug

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else will be heading to baltimore at the end of this month?

Members don't see this ad.

sure will!!! someone from here should organize a way for all of us on SDN to wear something on our nametags to recognize each other... :)

Matt

have you heard what type of dress code they have for the conference? i don't want to go in a suit unless i totally have to:)
i'm all for the sdn id thing...it was fun to put screen names to faces during orientation!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't care what the dress code is...I am not wearing a suit anyway...well at least not a tie!!! LOL

Have any of you received anything from BL Seamon after you registered for the conference? I made my plane reservations but I haven't heard a thing otherwise. I was sort of expecting stuff about how to get from the airport to the hotel and a more detailed conference program.

Has anything from NHSC seemed organized yet? Well since I know you answered no, don't expect this to be any better. Just be the smart med student that you are and rent a car, and yahoo map it. Its only about 7 miles from the airport from what I heard. Its on the north side of Baltimore and you don't even have to go through downtown to find it. Anyone bringing a spouse? I am!!

Matt

You're right, nothing has seem at all organized yet. I was more wondering if something had been sent out and it never came to me. Thanks for the reasurrance that we're all in the dark.

i'll try and look it up later...i have a huge anatomy/hist/embryo test in the morning...but you should have rec an email confirming your flight and an e-ticket (either the email or through www.viewtrip.com I'm trying to find where i saw that there is a shuttle to/from the airport for about $30 that will be refunded. i'll see if i can find it. If you feel in the dark, maybe call them and ask if you are missing anything...they've been really nice to me each time i've called with questions

matt, my wife really wanted to come but with triplets it was getting way too complicated!!!

i'll see you guys this weekend!!

btw, dress is buisness casual...but they suggested bringing a tie for something saturday night

I'll be there. Did anyone get anything confirming your hotel reservation? My computer was acting up as i was doing it and so I am not sure if it went through and haven't gotten around to checking with the hotel yet.

Anyone for going out Friday night? We could all meet up at the Inner Harbor and tell med school stories over a cold one!!

Matt