Gold Standard MCAT complete set + EK books, and Kaplan flashcards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thitchcock

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling my Gold Standard MCAT review set which includes all 16 of the DVDs, flashcards, MP3's, and GS review book with practice tests (2008 or 2009 ed)... similar to this set but without the hardback ed. book and some of the other "new" stuff
http://www.bestmcatbooks.com/complete-mcat-courses.html#1
everything in great shape, asking $165 w/free shipping within the US
any questions, just ask
also have the Kaplan MCAT in a box flashcard set, $20 w/shipping
and have the ExamKracker
-VR & math techniques guide (7th ed.) $15 w/shipping
-1001 questions Physics, Chemistry & Biology $15 each or $40 for all 3 w/ shipping (The Physics and Chemistry ones are like new with no writing, no bent corners or pages. The Biology book is in great shape, corners just slightly worn with a few of the passages (10 at the most) having the answers circled, some in pen and some in pencil.)
I can provide pictures of anything upon request and can set it up as an ebay transaction if necessary to make it easier, safer, and more reliable to pay so no one gets screwed, lol
PM me if you have any questions, items will be shipped from Corpus Christi, TX

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ill be putting this stuff on ebay this weekend, just wanted to give fellow SDNers first dibs on my MCAT stuff

Hey I am interested in the 1001 books. Please let me know if still avl.

Members don't see this ad :)
My Auctions on eBay will be ending in less than 24 hrs so if anyone is interested take a look, my seller ID on there is: liltextim
thanks