Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Gold Standard MCAT DVD lectures

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by FutureDoctor100, Mar 24, 2007.

1. FutureDoctor100

FutureDoctor100

Mar 22, 2007
    has anyone used Gold Standard MCAT DVD (by Dr. Ferdinand) before? Any comments/opinions are greatly appreciated :)

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. sexyman

sexyman 5+ Year Member

Mar 1, 2007
    Yea I have them. Theyre ok I guess. What he does go over he goes over well but they are extremely short, especially for the money.

4. DocMTL

DocMTL 2+ Year Member

Mar 2, 2007
    NOT worth it!!!! i regret ever investing in his material! Exam Krackers is so much better, and students i know who used EK have performed exceptionally well!

5. studiddy

studiddy 10+ Year Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Nashville
    The dude I bought AO from threw this stuff in as part of the deal. Boring, but if you'd on occasion rather watch something than read it, or utilize time that might otherwise go to waste (laying in bed, being lazy, etc), they're not terrible. I just put them on my DAPs and watch them while on the stationary bike at the Y.

6. WonderBoy

WonderBoy Physician 10+ Year Member

Jan 16, 2001
    Midwest
    Not worth it, i liked AO more or just plain reading through ek books.