Gold Standard MCAT videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the prodogy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could get a review of these videos. I got them from a friend and I'm wondering if its even worth time to watch them. Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

they are ok they are not phenominal. I would only watch them for topics that you are really struggling to get a grasp of. It's basically just Fernanand drawing on a white board during most lectures. He does mention all the most valuable points of each topics but it doesn't go into too much depth other then the "must know knowledge".

If you are having a problem understanding a specific topic i would watch the video on that topic. You might be able to understand it more if you have a visual lecture to learn from.

That's basically how I used these videos. I got bootleg copies for a cheap price so they were worth it in that respect...I would never pay the full price for these videos though because they are simply just OK

like with anything i would advice for you to use everything you have at your disposal... i have all the vedios and sometimes it doesnt hurt to get the info from a different perspective...I also have audio osmosis and i think they are both great ways of getting material from different angles...