Goljan Audio as Final Review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joel Fleischman

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey.
I am about 3.5 weeks out.
Have studied everything except for Biochem, Pharm, and Path, and Neuro, and BHS. I have been using the Kaplan WEBPrep to review and find it very helpful.. I have my schedule setup so I have 6 days at the end for going over stuff. I have the Goljan Audio... have loved it even when using it durring the school year.
Should I just use him as my final review? This would let me spread out my other topics a bit more....

thanks to my fellow USMLE late bloomers.

Members don't see this ad.

Joel Fleischman said:
Hey.
I am about 3.5 weeks out.
Have studied everything except for Biochem, Pharm, and Path, and Neuro, and BHS. I have been using the Kaplan WEBPrep to review and find it very helpful.. I have my schedule setup so I have 6 days at the end for going over stuff. I have the Goljan Audio... have loved it even when using it durring the school year.
Should I just use him as my final review? This would let me spread out my other topics a bit more....

thanks to my fellow USMLE late bloomers.

The audio is too low yield for the last couple of days. It's very good if you're longer away from taking it. Takes too long to get too little (but the little you get is GOLDEN). If I were you I'd listen to it in the car only or while you're walking to and from your study location.