Goljan audio-where do I get it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datchado

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
In reading through several posts it seems that Goljan is a good source to use for studying for Boards. However, I have missed where to purchase this item and some of the lecture material. I tried looking on ebay but to no avail. Any direction as to where to go would much appreciated....

thanks in advance,
-stressed out med student :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I just looked at ebay and typed in "goljan" and a full page of items came up. You may have tried to make your search too specific w/ many terms. Just type "goljan" and you'll find what you're looking for

Members don't see this ad :)
DOCTORSAIB said:
I'm waiting on OSUdoc to jump all over this thread...

Yay!

Let's use SDN as a forum for illegal distribution of pirated goods!

:thumbdown:

its not pirated because they dont sell it. some students recorded the lecture. people on ebay are making money off of it (which probably is illegal)

personal jesus said:
its not pirated because they dont sell it. some students recorded the lecture. people on ebay are making money off of it (which probably is illegal)

Distributing it (for money or not) is illegal, per Ed Goljan. He is working on prosecution for those who distribute it, and frequents this forum.

(It is illegal to record, duplicate, possess, distribute for free, or sell audio recordings of Ed Goljan, per copyright laws.)