Goljan High Yield vs. QBank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cabnd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any opinions as to whether finishing Q bank completely (currently at 60%) or hitting Goljan's high yield questions (can't finish both) is more high yield during my last week of studying?

Members don't see this ad.

Do as much Qbank as you can. Ideally you could do both, but I understand. Probably even mixing both together wouldnt hurt. QBank can wear on you and get a little tedious at times.

cabnd said:
Any opinions as to whether finishing Q bank completely (currently at 60%) or hitting Goljan's high yield questions (can't finish both) is more high yield during my last week of studying?

Do Qbank only. Goljan will get you maybe an absolute score of +5 but if you don't know Qbank, you will probably be -10 to -15.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think goljan writes the answers to a lot of the questions on Q-bank. I have his biochemistry book and the writing style is very similar. My exam is on tuesday (very very scary) and i just can't get myself to sit down and study anymore, so i've decided to just do a whole bunch of questions and hope that i'll retain some of it. :)

I would reccomend doing Q-bank primarily because the questions are more random and it's computer based...

good luck

sleepymed said:
I have his biochemistry book and the writing style is very similar.

sleepymed,
do you mean the Rapid Review Biochemistry book? if so, how did you like it? i'm contemplating between using either that or the kaplan notes for biochem. would appreciate your input!

cabnd said:

How do u get a a paper version of qbank