Goljan Kaplan Notes VS New Rapid Review Path 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neoucomsucks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've spent most of the day comparing the new rapid review vs the goljan kaplan system path (cardio section only so far) notes while listening to the audio and checking the details within both. I have to say that the goljan notes still have at LEAST what the new and improved rapid review (minus the pics) plus a bit more ex: in the audio he's speaking about a,c,v,x,y waves and other sections that are not included in the rapid review but in the goljan kaplan notes. The rapid review is better organized and has pics but i don't think it is as clinical as the goljan kaplan notes. I would be interested to hear what others think who have or are using both and if they still think the kaplan notes are superior since they have everything plus more than even the newest rapid review path or if it is just overkill and the only stuff to know is in rapid review.

Members don't see this ad.

I remember him mentioning several times that his notes were complete for step 1 and 2....so that may be why they have a little more clinical info. Personally I couldn't really imagine having to know more then whats in his book (and audio) + FA + the other standard resources.

Also, I hate to admit it..but I almost feel like I owe the man something after using all his material for free over the last year or so...35$ for the book was worth it IMO.

Don't get me wrong. I also purchased RR 2006. I'll just be using both though they're essentially the same minus some tidbits and how things are rephrased.