good apartments around VCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nguyenbinhkathy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will attend VCU, class of 2013. I'm looking for a nice 1 br/1bt apartment close to VCU. It will be very helpful to hear suggestions from VCU dental students. Any recommendation will help. My only concern is the security around the place and distance from school.

It would be nice if you can give me a link or a phone. Thank you so much.:p

Members don't see this ad.

Are you not so dang excited for school to start at VCU?!! It's gonna be awesome! I'm sure it will be a slap to my face, but still exciting stuff! I've been looking at an apartment complex called Chelsea Square. I have a few buddies who live there and they say it's in a safe area and it's relatively cheaper than some other places. Phone # 804-270-1205. I don't know if they have 1 bedroom apartments. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your information. I'm very excited right now. Are you gonna attend VCU next year?

Yeah..I will be attending VCU. I'm still trying to weigh the pros and cons of some other schools but I'm about 90% sure that I'll end up in Richmond. Good luck with the housing thing. Let me know if you find any info on housing. Thanks!