Good GPRs with well-rounded experience, especially in Endo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbp621

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm a current D3 applying for GPRs and am interested in looking for programs pretty much anywhere but prefer East coast (NY, MD, VA, DC), and CA.

Future goals: I am very interested in Endo but I'd like to have a well rounded GPR experience especially in implant placement, perio, crown/bridge, anesthesia.

Programs I've been researching:
- Albert Einstein
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital, DC
- VA, Baltimore
- VA, VCU
- VA, DC
- VA, San Diego
- VA, West LA
- VA, Brooklyn
- VA, New York
- VA, Boston
- UCLA (AEGD and GPR)
- UVA GPR
- San Antonio AEGD
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist
- John Hopkins
- University of Michigan

If anyone has any information on the above programs or any other programs that are well rounded, focus a lot on endo and have good experience overall, I would really appreciate your reply to this post.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump. Anyone have info on what the good NY AEGD or GPR programs are? Looking for the same training in endo, implant placement/restoration, and complex OS.

Your best bet is to talk to actual residents. Programs shift year to year. VA's are a good bet since Endo would be covered. Any public hospital in NY will be subject to what NYC medicaid covers, i.e. anterior rct's mostly and premolar/molar endo if certain requirements are met. As someone who's applying, your best bet is to email program directors and talk to residents.

Reactions: 1 user
Programs where there are endodontist attendings would be best.