Good looking Med Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scrappydawg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well it seems that people looks and attitudes are getting a lot of air time today on SDN, so I was just wondering what the rest of you thought about the people you saw at your interviews/med school visits.

Yes I understand this is shallow and will probally be flamed, but sometimes its good to have a little fun.

So Here goes, my top three of Good looking gals!
1. UCSF
2. Cornel
3. U of Chicago (MSIII tour guide was nice)

Honorable mention...Admissions secretary at U of Pitt, blonde who know alot about independent bands...very cool

Members don't see this ad.

The women at Tulane-sheesh, smokin'! They have a former Seattle Supersonics cheerleader there who's an M I. And their all pretty cool, too.

Hmmm...methinks that most hot girls are smart enough to figure out that they don't have to go to medical school to be successful, thus ye shall be considerably unsatisfied if you EXPECT to find an abundance of delicate delights when pursuing the elusive kitty at the medical college of your choosing. Any half way intelligent sexy slu...errr..lady I know understands fully well that her looks will lead her to her american dream, surely not 7-10 years of hardship and sacrifice. Of course there are the anomalies (sp?) but I shall digress. Having a hard time with what I just wrote? Think of it this way. When in undergrad, did you go to the chemistry or bio building to pull some tail? I doubt it, cause that's where the nerds (admit and be proud) hang out. The dubutantes could be found gliding their way around the communications and business buildings.

I have to apologize about my little tantrum, it's just that I find it ironic that one would catagorize "hot chicks" and "medical school" as if their was some sort of correlation. If you believe that one exists then you, my friend, desperately need to get the hell out the library and into the club!

Picture me rollin

Tooth

P.S.

I had a couple cuba libres before scribing this text--aka me is drunk---kinda

Members don't see this ad :)
MSSM is renowned for their good-looking ladies. At least, that's what everyone there bragged about.

Some of you men must have gone to school in some rural part of Alaska. HOT CHICKS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL DON'T EXIST!! Well, not like in southern california anyway.

Tooth

as a current MS-1 at UCSF, I'd like to 2nd scrappydawg's assessment... my classmates are a bunch of hotties... and 60%:40% female to male ratio to boot...

-A happy, if slightly shallow, first year (but it's all in good fun, right? )

:cool:

Originally posted by NYC Non-Trad
as a current MS-1 at UCSF, I'd like to 2nd scrappydawg's assessment... my classmates are a bunch of hotties... and 60%:40% female to male ratio to boot...

Should have seen our school's current first-year class, which is around 2/3-rds female. :)