Good luck and Godspeed Tomorrow!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Swiperfox

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone on here who shall sit for the test tomorrow, I wish you luck. We've worked hard for this so enjoy it. Walk into that testing center like you own the place, sit at that computer, and unleash hell.

Here is to a record number of 45T's tomorrow :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone on here who shall sit for the test tomorrow, I wish you luck. We've worked hard for this so enjoy it. Walk into that testing center like you own the place, sit at that computer, and unleash hell.

Here is to a record number of 45T's tomorrow :thumbup:

Yes, good luck to you all.

OP, I know that this is the furthest thing from your mind right now, but I don't meet many people who still use "godspeed". I'm curious, how do you define it?

Members don't see this ad :)
good luck everyone!!!! pretty soon we will be waiting for our fabulous scores.... :luck::hardy::luck: and even sooner we will be celebrating being finished with this test!!

Thanks guys... pray for my verbal score... its the only thing holding me back from High 30's.

yeah just so you all know, we're all making 40+...its this dream i had last night...so no worries =)

just wish i could actually fall asleep...i feel like there's ALWAYS gonna be more to study...like those little things i told myself i'd memorize later, and now its later...and i haven't memorized them =( but oh well, since we're all making 45s!

good luck everyone...and remember my dream so there's no need to stress out!