Good Luck Everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
As of next Monday, many of you will be considered as future D-1s! This is good because that will unofficially make me a D-2!! On a serious note, I would like to offer early congratulations to all of you that will receive an early Christmas gift next week. Your perseverance and passion for dentistry have been recognized by the admissions committee and you have been chosen to represent the future of this amazing profession.

Now, if you feel that you're future trouble is to choose which dental school to enroll, believe me and all the current D-1s, that is nothing! A sample of what your future troubles will be:

1) try waxing up a maxillary right first molar to its EXACT anatomy/shape in 2 hours for 40% of your final grade in Dental Anatomy course

2) learn all the innervation, muscles, and glands of head & neck region

3) tackle 10-15 cumulative-type exams during a two week period

4) try to fit 48 hours worth of stuff to do in a 24 hour period

5) try to find time for family, friends, partners, to eat, and to sleep

Dental school is NOT difficult! Just a lot more stuff for you to do in your 24-hour days. Ahhh, the fruits of being a dental student, it's a great feeling!

I'm going to be a D-2 soon!!! :clap: Oh wait, this isn't about me...it's about you guys.......CONGRATS!

Members don't see this ad.