Good luck--from your biggest advocate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Saturday is coming soon and I just wanted to take the time and wish you good luck. I don't know if I will be online much tomorrow and day after, so I thought I might wish you the best.

I honestly feel like I've been through your trials and tribulations of the MCAT with you, and I want each one of you to do well. My prayers will be with each and every one of you.

Now...give it your best, and open the door to all the possbilities. Believe it will happen. Your dream awaits. :)

Love,
Tweetie

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Tweetie...you are so sweet!
blobtongue.gif

Good luck this Saturday everyone!
pcheerleader.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Tweetie. Remember everyone, get a goodnight's sleep before the big day. Good Luck!!

Remember to do something relaxing and/or fun before the test. I went and saw the Kids in the Hall live before I took it. It helped take some of the edge off. ]

Good Luck:)

BTW ...I'm crushing your head :clap: :laugh:

Just wanted to Ditto a few people. Good luck guys, you've all spent a lot of time studying for this bad boy, go in there and kick it's butt :clap:

- Focus

P.S. Free free to PM me if you have any science questions, I'll be checking this site a lot into tomorrow evening.