Good Luck in the Osteopathic Match Tomorrow!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shinken

Family Medicine
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those of you Family Medicine hopefuls awaiting the results of the Osteopathic Match tomorrow at noon, good luck!

May you all get your top choice.

:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

To those of you Family Medicine hopefuls awaiting the results of the Osteopathic Match tomorrow at noon, good luck!

May you all get your top choice.

:clap:

Yes, good luck to all. :luck:

And I hate you for being so early in your match :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, think about it as less competition for your match...:D

It's FM...can't get any less competitive :laugh:

Congrats on 1000 posts by the way!

Anyone know where we can find match info for osteopathic residencies. Not applying to them just wanted to take a look at a few places to see how they did.

Not so sure about that...there are some really strong applicants this year.

That in and of itself doesn't make it competitive.

I never said there wasn't good applicants, in fact there are excellent candidates from my school alone.

The bottom line is numbers...unfortunately, less people are interested in FM than there are spots to offer. The lack of competition comes from so many spots being available to few candidates, not of poor quality candidates.

I matched to my #1- Casper,WY! Land of pronghorn and wilderness medicine!:love:

where are you heading?

I'm keeping that information confidential (you know, so that the ladies don't swamp the hospital looking for me...it's embarrasing).

Hint: It's part of the OU CORE, and it's a medium-sized community hospital with an unopposed FM program.

I'm keeping that information confidential (you know, so that the ladies don't swamp the hospital looking for me...it's embarrasing).

Hint: It's part of the OU CORE, and it's a medium-sized community hospital with an unopposed FM program.
Congrats, I'm heading to Wheeling West Virginia